Bali Dynasty Resort, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia
The 9th International Symposium on Current Progress in Mathematics and Sciences (The 9th ISCPMS 2023) will be held at Bali Dynasty Resort, Kuta Bali, Indonesia
Please choose Package B for accommodation with the conference package in Bali Dynasty Resort. If you need more options on the package, please contact us to get a special rate.
Address: Kartika Plaza, Tuban, Kec. Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361
More info about the hotel (https://bdr.pphotels.com/)
You can directly make arrangement with the hotel for your staying. Alternatively, you can also stay in other hotels in Bali:
- Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel (550 m from the conference site). More info about the hotel https://www.discoverykartikaplaza.com/.
- Bintang Bali Resort (700 m from the conference site). More info about the hotel https://www.bintang-bali-hotel.com/.
- Bali Rani Hotel (400 m from the conference site). More info about the hotel https://www.baliranihotel.com/.
- Bintang Kuta Hotel (350 m from the conference site). More info about the hotel https://bintangkutahotelbali.com/.
- Sun Island Bali (350 m from the conference site). More info about the hotel https://sunislandbali.com/kuta-hotel/.
You should apply for a visa in person at your nearest Indonesian Embassy or Consulate in your country, although it’s possible to obtain Indonesian visas in other countries while you’re on extended trip. To apply for a visa, you must complete the application form, which can be downloaded from many consular websites. Before you plan your visit, you should find out if you need a visa to enter Indonesia. Please visit at the website of Ministry of Foreign Affair of Indonesia to find out if you need to apply for a visa and for further information. Regulations vary from country to country, and often times, from year to year.
Indonesia also have Visa on Arrival (VOA) to Indonesia. In accordance with the Regulation of Ministry of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia No. M. HH-01.GR-01.06 year dated 12 January 2010 , citizens from 62 countries and 1 region are eligible for applying a VOA. This visa can be obtained directly when you arrive at certain airports and seaports in Indonesia, regardless of the purpose of your visit (Business, Tourist, Social-Cultural).
Visa on Arrival is neither a work visa nor a visit visa. Therefore, it can not be extended or converted into another immigration permit. The maximum stay permitted is thirty (30) days and could be extended (one time) for a maximum thirty (30) days The general requirements for visa on arrival are:
- The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry.
- Round-trip airplane ticket, with fees up to 7 days US$ 10 and up to 30 days: US$ 25.
- Countries that may apply for a Visa on Arrival, please check in this
More information about Visa or VoA